- Easy low amp 5 amp start DC, 20 amp AC.
- Compact inverter design makes it one of the lightest and smallest AC/DC IGBT based inverter welders in its class. (Compare to Miller Diversion series.)
- Simple, yet fully functional controls allow any user to make high quality welds.
- Smooth stable arc in DC or AC with excellent wet in.
- Automatic pre-flow and post-flow greatly simplify setup and operation.
- Digital readout for precise control of welding amps in 2T mode.
- 2T Function with the torch switch or the optional Foot pedal gives operator choices in out of position welding situations.
- DINSE 25/50 style connectors allow easy adaptation of aftermarket torches and quick setup.
-For portable use: Requires a Generator designated as “Clean Power” and capable of a MINIMUM 5000 W of continuous output. May require higher output, for best results
Everlast Powertig 185 Micro AC DC Tig Welder 110/220 Volt Inverter
Switch to our mobile site